Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Purple passion


Hello my friends! We've been having the January thaw here in NYC and I have to admit, I'm loving it. As soon as the holidays are over, I'm so-over the cold temps.  Especially with all the running around like I've been doing, and mostly on foot. I've been busy-busy these past few weeks with a lot of writing and performing and last week started the Javits gift show.  I hit it once over the weekend, and I'm trying to go another day because I haven't finished looking for everything on my list!  I noticed a big trend toward all shades of purples at the show and I can't get enough! I'm on the hunt for a silk duvet in lavender for a friend/client and I'll keep you posted when I find it...and I'm sure I will, at the gift show. Meantime, enjoy these beautiful photos of inspiration and comment back, don't be shy, now!

John Saladino for Veranda Magazine
Via: Pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48