Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Plaid fun

I'll admit that I am a bit mad for plaid.  Whether it's old school Glenn or a jacked-up version of Tartan, I'm there. These are my Converse cuties.                    

Designer Vivienne Westwood launched a new line of area rugs in, yep...  



Photo: John Kernick

  Ralph Lauren's Talmadge plaid bedding collection is a classic.
Photo: Andrea May
Yes! This is a plaid ceramic tile floor--& so very cool. 


Ralph Lauren sunnies

 British designer; Nigel Cabourn's Harris tweed bag on left and Pendleton bag: $25 on right.

Beltmaison: brass-buckle bests $88. I love it when I see plaid on something that's totally unexpected. Keep it comin'.
Versus Spring 2011
Versus close-up
Mac eye shadows



Christian Dior sneak peak at Fall/Winter 2011

Christian Dior spring 2011


Even my dog B'lu is into plaid...at least she seems to like it. Put it this way... she hasn't tried to bite it off yet. This coat was a gift (and so were the four other articles of clothing in her wardrobe) so I'm glad it's still in one piece.

Converse: Then. Now. Always.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48