Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Classic blue and white

Via: Blondewavyhair.com
Dreamy, right? Palest of blues or deep rich navy, blue with white is crisp and fresh any time of year. It's almost like taking a deep yoga breath, it just feels so cleansing, so relaxing yet uplifting at the same time. It's fall here in NYC but I was down the shore last week writing while wrapped in a jacket and blanket and looking out at the waves foaming while hitting the sand. I figured this was a great combo any time of year.
I hope you enjoy this post, my friends. This combo is at the top of my list.
Via: HGTV
Via: Tobifairly.com
Via: Tobifairly.com
Credit: Black and Spiro via Absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com
TraditionalHome.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48