Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Are you ready to rock?


C'mon now!--it's a brand new year-- are you ready to rock the world?  Here're a few takes on rock and roll style and how it has influenced fashion and decor. Cool, hip and of course--what else but fun.
photo source unknown
G L A M   R O C K
Grab the look from Ralph Lauren Home collection
Design Sponge
G L A M  R O C K
I just purchased a similar Philip Stark ghost chair for my small office and it looks, well...like it's not even there, which is why I got it. And, it's actually comfortable too. I got mine HERE if you want to grab the look!
 Pinterest
M O R E...G L A M
Grab the look with the settee and lighting from Shabby Chic couture
Pinterest
Glam
Bohemian, hippie 60's rock
Bohemian @ Gap.com
 Classic Rock
Lonny Mag
 Classic Rock
Via: Lonny Mag
Classic Rock
Classic Jcrew.com
T H E   B R I T I S H   I N V A S I O N!
Homelife.com.au
M O D   N E W   W A V E
Via: Decorpad
MOD NEW WAVE !
P U N K
SoniaRykel.com
hearthandmadeuk.blogspot.com
P S Y C H E D E L L I  C   R-O-C-K
Via: Vodwood.com
 More Psychedellic rock
 C O U N T R Y   ROCK
Country Rock

Via: iVillage
 H E A V Y    M E T A L

Via: iVillage
 Heavy Metal
Grab this look at Zara
Zara jeans Via: Chictopia
Zipper cuff from Etsy

Heavy metal: Chain $98 from shopstelladot.com



2 comments:

The Buzz Blog said...

Rock on, Roberta, and have a wonderful 2012!
xxoo

Anonymous said...

This is the best post ever! I am saving this post to use for my new apartment! Love, love, love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48