Monday, July 23, 2012

Fun fur the home...

Hey, how's it going, my friends? I've got my eye on a fabulous faux fur throw. They've been around for a while now and I think it'll be one of those classic accessories that I'll use forever.  What do you think? Are you into using faux fur as an accessory? Here are a few other options, let me know what you think.
Via:4inspireddesign.com
Similar available at Prefurs.com


Sally Wheat Interiors
Photo:Me
1st Dibbs showroom at NYDC.

Sally Wheat Interiors
Furry Pillow case Atlantis Home



PB Teen
PB Teen
Uggs @Lord & Taylor
Crate & Barrel


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Useful content and awesome design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your solutions and taking the time into the stuff you publish! Sublime work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48