Thursday, August 9, 2012

French Inspired...

Via: Artistandstudio.tumblr
 Hello my friends. I'm a big fan of french inspired interiors. This fun Pablo Picasso postcard to Jean Cocteau, St.-RaphaĆ«l from 1919 inspired me to do this post. Whether its French mod or traditional, I'm a fan. Here's how you can add a la sensation de la France to any interior. (& fyi, I'm lovin' the google translator found on the top of my homepage)
Hand-Maison 
I can't resist a french kitchen
  This french, centuries-old look was re-created with wood trim, cast details and a carefully applied paint finish by owner  Ramser Lulu.
 maison-hand.com
Fabulous classical french apartment
 French Mod apartment Designed by Hand-Maison

Bergere' chair: Homelife
Antique french mirror from Hogans

French chandelier available at Le Forge

French linens from: The Textile Trunk


French Deco Chairs from here

Via: Town and Country Style
 Provence' ottoman in fench Burnt Oak/Charcoal
French folding table from Princejardinier.fr
via:Everythingfab.tumblr




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48