Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Eat in kitchens

i mISs THis !!
I really do miss an eat in kitchen. It's so charming, warm, inviting, yeah--like I said...missing it. Growing up we did everything at the kitchen table...homework, debates, sewing, science projects (yeah, that erupting volcano needed some space to flow, baby-flow!). A lot of people these days are opting for the island with stools and as much as I love that and it certainly is a space saver, if I had an eat-in-kitchen, I'd choose a table and chairs instead. Do you love it? Hate it? Bring back memories? Do tell...






Photos: Pinterest and House Beautiful Magazine

1 comment:

The Buzz Blog said...

Love that last image and the combination of rustic table with pale green cabinets. We did everything at the kitchen table!
xxoo
C + C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48