Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Layer it UP

LAYERSUPON LAYERS UPON...

How are you today my friends?

I've been enjoying this beautiful weather (yep, I said beautiful even though we've had a few rainy and drizzly days).

I've been talking about the chill and how cozy it is but that means it's layering season too! Whoo-hoo!

First let me go back to the light rain and why I was so giddy.  I got caught in it and that always wreaks havoc on my hair-- frizzzz! But magically it made prefect curls and waves that lasted a few days, and that never happens!

So there you go. That made me giddy... that and the fact that I'll be pitching a show I created to a certain comedy channel soon. Ahem, (throat clearing)... well, you didn't think sans-friz alone would giddy-up this girl, now did you?

OK, who am I kidding?... no frizz would probably do it. And, regarding the other fun thing going on?
Notetosarah
Well, I'll fill you in on that little tidbit over the next month or so. That and an update on the film I wrote... but for now, (awkward segue)-- back to that cozy chill in the air that makes me want to layer everything...
Pinterest
I'm layering my clothes and my home.  Layering gives so much dimension, not to mention warmth...I just have to be careful not to overdo it. 

My apartment, much like my frame is small so it can be too much of a good thing, if you know what I mean. (& I know you always know) 

Do you layer it up? Home or wardrobe? 

Let me know. That & if the rain affects your hair. (Or anything else you'd like to talk about:)

Who wouldn't love layers and layers of cashmere throws?

3 comments:

The Buzz Blog said...

This season is truly all about layering - the morning chill can give way to afternoon sun and all of a sudden we're pealing off the clothes! Would love to do more layering in the home and your pictures are inspiring.
xxoo
C + C

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have asked for a better blog. You happen to be always at hand to offer excellent guidance, going straight away to the point for easy understanding of your site visitors. You're really a terrific pro in this subject matter. Many thanks for being there visitors like me.

Suzanne said...

I'm with you...I can giddy up over a good hair day ;-) Love the layered rooms...so cozy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48