Monday, November 5, 2012

Modern-country (part 1)

m O D e R n   C o U n T R Y  
Hello my friends, how's it going today? Power is back on and all seems to be back to what the new normal is in NYC. I hear some people in the tri state are still not fully back to the norm, so let's hope that changes soon!
I thought a nice distraction would be to get back to posting and since I'm such a huge fan of modern-country, I'm devoting this entire week's posts to it. Also, because there were so many photos I fell in love with that I wanted to show you all of them. My fav way to decorate is mixing styles and modern+country is at the top of my list. It's chic, yet has a warmth that is casual for real living. Today I'm starting with living rooms.  So, what's your favorite style?








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48