Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stripes/Stripes/Stripes!!!

I've always been a fan of stripes. I learned the hard way years ago that I should stay away from horizontal stripes on the lower half of my (curvy italian) body! That doesn't stop me from wearing them on the top half, if fact, it's an asset up there. I also like to use 'em in the home and beyond. How about you? Are you a stripe person? If so, what's your fav way to use them?



























Photos: Pinterest, House Beautiful, Architectural Digest, Elle Decor

2 comments:

Sofia said...

This looks cool, the floor is a very interesting take on stripes.

Anonymous said...

I would go with grey leggings as well as a white cardigan.
My page: Rock & Republic fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48