Monday, March 25, 2013

Woven delight


Hello my friends! It may be spring but there's snow in the forecast (and on the ground) here in NYC. I'm sooo ready for spring weather!  That's been on my mind lately, especially this weekend when we were down the shore on the boardwalk in Asbury Park and on the beach, freezing our noses off (the only thing I didn't have covered in cashmere or wool!) I saw the cozy photos of these woven blankets and thought I'd share-- Great texture any time of year and especially in hair and jewelry...




Photos: Anna Beck jewelry and pinterest


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I reallу like this. Shabbу Chiс is certaіnly a tyрe of Feng Shui, giving а гelaхeԁ,
soft and feminine fеel. A veгy beautiful way of ԁecоrating
making peoρle want to сοme іn and relax, for this reason it сan аlso be known aѕ the cottаge feel.


Ϲhеck out my web-site: Shabby Chic Furniture

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48