Friday, May 24, 2013

GO BOLD - GO RED

R E D
Ralph Lauren
Hello my friends.  Can we hit the pause button on my post for just a second and talk about this weather? C'mon mother nature! 

It's cold-it's hot-- it's raining-- it's hot-- it's cold-- more rain. 

I'm beginning to think you're going through menopause. Pick a season. Geez.... Ahem. Ok, I feel better, now back to you and me. 

I know I've been blogging less frequently (so sorry!) But, so many good things are happening with my screenplay that I haven't had time-- we just went into pre-production! (More info will be spilled when we go into production:) Meantime--the blog! 

I'm seeing RED in interiors and fashion and thought I'd share some loveliness. 

Enjoy!
Via: Pinterest
 Via: Town & Country from Carry & Co.
Fendi
Via: Pinterest 
Via: Pinterest 
 Via: Pinterest
Ok, hold on--I love this room but I'm not usually a fan of this kind of floral, especially when paired with a ruffle...(I'm a girly-girl but not prissy!) And although it wouldn't be my choice in this room I have to say it does work. Kudos to the designer who made me comfortable looking at this floral. Ok, that's my 2 cents, I feel better now. Carry on.
 Via: Pinterest
Talbot Runhof


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great every day sack can be wonderful crucial for simply about any selection.
louis vuitton stayed true from what has made determined by house famous.
Mass production of perfumes and scents originated only
in the 20 th century. http://dreamfc.net/userinfo.
php?uid=47578

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48