Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kitchen on my wish list...

Hello, my friends! I have a lot going on right now so I'm not about to begin a renovation but I saw this photo and it reminded me of what I'd like to do with our kitchen. It's about the same size as ours, (but we have only one window)...and of course we'd have to finally knock down the wall between the kitchen and living room to put in an island....(mine would have an aged wood base with a white quartz top.) But, it'll have to wait until there's more free time!

Meantime....if you want to join in on my film's marketing research and fill out this quick, 7 question survey, that would be great! Here's the link to click on or cut and paste to pass it on!
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1297010/FILMS
Thanks, xo


Image:  HERE
Kitchen design and photo credit: Jas Design Build

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48