Thursday, April 7, 2011

My fabulous find of the month!

Item # HB228512 for the faded style and Item # MT-242096 in a dark rinse
According to some magazines, the flair leg is in!--um, maybe they mean--back!?...or... well, how about never left?!  The style has changed slightly over the years but I think the flair is now considered a classic. The best pair I ever owned was a hand-me-down gift from my friend's older sister who thankfully grew out of them. They were worn to perfection, faded to a pale blue and more comfortable than my yoga pants! I lost them in a move and have been searching for their replacement ever since. Now, I love my jeggings, don't get me wrong.  In fact, when I'm wearing boots there's no other kind of pant leg I'll wear. But, if I'm not wearing boots I need a little flare or boot-cut because it definitely balances out the hips. (Did I mention I am a curvy girl?).  I'm not doing much shopping these days so when I make a purchase I make it count. Since these are on sale at Victoria's Secret on-line for $19.99 AND look and fit like my long lost favorites, they were hard to pass up.  (I got them in both the faded vintage and the dark rinse) Did I mention they have 2% spandex for a softer feel and are cut higher in the back to avoid the unsightly panty-peek?? You're welcome. xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48