Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May flowers...finally!

Georgia O'Keefe's  "Red Poppy"

Here they come, folks. May flowers.  Sigh. And not a moment too soon. Double sigh.  I can't take it anymore!! The clouds, the gray, the rain, (still drizzling in NYC, btw.) I'm not saying I don't love the rain. It's a great excuse to curl up and read a book or watch a movie or pig out on snacks while reading that book or watching that movie.  Or, watching John Cusak in a movie in the rain. (He does shoot a lot of  scenes in the rain, doesn't he? Not that I'm complaining...he looks good wet) Ahem. So, I'm not saying I don't like the winter or rainy days... But enough already-- Right? (I hear a collective yes.) I was at the shore house a few days ago and I saw hanging flower baskets and flower boxes on some houses and buds poking through the lawns.  Don't ya just love spring's flowers? Here they come. Sigh. Double sigh. Smile.


Kartell: Bloom pendant lights


Mar Y Sol: Guadeloupe tote
Forzieri: Flower, Swarovski  


Edra: Rose chair


West Elm: Deconstructed rose pillow cover

Coach: Poppy flower ring


Koo de Kir: Lotus flower nesting bowl set


Anthropologie: Daisy knob

Left to right: Chanel, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Derek Lam available


Kravet: The Echo Home Collection wallapaper

3 comments:

The Buzz Blog said...

You know we're all about flowers - Mya, June, July - in any month! Love your picks... they brighten the day!
xxoo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Thank you for dropping by! It's great to "meet" you!

You have a lovely blog! :-)

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Stylelinx said...

Thanks - ditto on that, I'm enjoying your blog.
Pleasure meeting you! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48