Thursday, May 26, 2011

Project: My client's Hampton's house




I finally found more photos of this beautiful Hampton's re-do I did a while back. I have to get back there to take updated photos but here're a few good ones in the meantime. This is the master bedroom (before the shams and duvet cover were purchased, hence the need for the update). We got this Gustav Stickley spindle bed in the dark, quarter sewn oak and at the foot of the bed is an old iron scroll-work bench from a yard sale that just needed a coat of paint and a new cushion.
Lovely views from their master bedroom balcony.
The dining room features an antique rug and we used grass cloth wall covering. We paired the existing table and hutch with ladder back chairs that have rushed seats.

I love the light coming in from the front of the house.
Here's a view from the dining room out to the front porch.
This is one of the guest bedrooms.  My client loves old typewriters and two are displayed in this black and white room.  The night stand was a yard sale find that was painted white.  


The client collects flags so these were framed and put in the 3rd guest room.  We had fun figuring out how to position them on the wall...we now refer to this room as the 'Flag room'.
One of the two home offices.

Photos: by me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48