Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Alfresco

How was your long holiday weekend, my friends? The sun was out here in NY and NJ and I can't tell you how relieved I was. I've been complaining about the rain in many a post, so you're probably also relieved (so you don't have to hear me trash mother nature anymore). I know there's more rain ahead but I'm basking in the glow right now so just go with me on this one. Being out in the sun these past few days -outdoor parties, the beach, bike rides...made me want to just bunk outside and...um, well...do everything outside! I want to eat, work, entertain, shower outside and yes, even sleep outside (I know that you know how much I hate camping...and I know that you know that I know that you know that) After all, you've been paying attention to previous camp bashing posts and I thank you for that...hearing me jabber on about how (insert high-pitched, whiny voice here) "I need to be close to indoor plumbing" and "sleep on my must-have, high thread-count sheets"... wah, wah, wah and blah, blah, blah. I'd just like to point out other outside living options, that's all.  When I look at photos like these it just makes me hope that the rest of the spring/summer cooperates weather-wise, so I can spend most of it in the sun or under the stars. So, if I'm repeating myself, give a girl a break...she's deliriously happy to see clear, sunny skies....for the moment at least.
















2 comments:

The Buzz Blog said...

I'm with you - could literally spend my entire day and night outside! There nothing more fun than curling up on the screened-in porch of a lake house with a quilt and listening to the peepers and loons at night...
xxoo

John said...

Come down to SC! We actually are hoping that it rains so that we can stay indoors!! I really do appreciate the outdoors since living here. We get to enjoy it almost all year round. We're spoiled!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48