Thursday, June 16, 2011

Robin's egg blue


I saw robin's eggs close up once. The color is spectacular. Don't you think it's both serene and cheery at the same time? It just reminds me of  how I feel when I'm doing yoga--like I took a deep breath and exhaled out any stress. Maybe I can save time and just look at these photos and breathe in and out? Of course, then there's a matter of staying flexible. Hmmm,  so I think I'll stick to the classes.  But, let me know if when you look at these you don't feel calmer instantly.  I'll be doing that on the days I don't go to class....






Credits: Martha Stewart, Country Living

1 comment:

The Buzz Blog said...

Truly love this color and that bathroom is gorgeous! We had a robin make a nest in the bush right outside the family but sadly never made it a permanent home so no eggs to see...
xxoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48