Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A different kind of headboard...


I am really going crazy for these alternative headboards. The mantels and large art are my fav, but I have to admit, the one painted on with a stencil and the doors are also pretty genius. Forget about the fact that they're all so cost effective, they're also positively gorge. Which one is your favorite? The door panels, the mantel, the stencil or the art??













Credits: Elle Decoration Paris, Modernest, Dreamy Whites, Houzz, Dinh Prince, Cote Sud, House and Voorhaven, Via Shabby Nest, West Elm.

1 comment:

The Buzz Blog said...

I was just thinking of replacing our sleigh bed with one with a headboard and those antique doors would be fabulous in my farmhouse!
xxoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48