Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sun Kissed

How was your long holiday weekend, my friends? It was a great 4th of July here in the city and although the display was too short for me (I could look at fireworks all night),  it did not disappoint.  I wanted to post some yellow today. No corny segue here, I'm just feelin' the yellow lately. It's weird how most people either love or hate yellow.  And just a few, like myself, love it in small doses and mostly in flowers, art, clothing, or the glow of a candle.  Or, in  very soft and pale shades, like in the kitchen cabinet photo. At least that's what I thought until I saw these photos.   I looked at these and thought, hmmm, maybe a strong punch of yellow would be kind of fun.  Especially when I saw the barn doors above! What about you? How do you feel about yellow? You have to admit, it is cheery...













Highland Court's new Greenwich collection





Credits: Jerry Jacobs Design, Tracy Murdock Allied ASID, Ralph Lauren, Jennifer Brouwer, Innerspace Design, Tracery Interiors, House Beautiful Magazine. Country Living Magazine, Stella McCartney, Marni, Proenza Schouler, Peter Som, Emilio De La Morena, Fashion Photos by Imaxtree

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48