Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Well-trained animals


Good morning my friends!  I'm helping a fellow reader and friend with her family room and she requested a little animal print accent. Honestly, I rarely use animal prints, and the jury is still out as to whether or not we're going in that direction for the family room. (Maybe a fun pillow) But, I found this first photo of the zebra wallpaper and thought it was so adorable, that it made me hunt down a few more. (I'm hoping those rugs are faux!) Enjoy!







Credits: Kathleen Burke, Craig Denis, Brian Watford, SB Long Interiors,  Plantation Design stapler,

3 comments:

The Buzz Blog said...

I'm not a huge animal print lover myself but they're fun in small doses - alligator and shagreen top my favs!
xxoo

Unknown said...

I happen to love that zebra wallpaper! There was a famous Italian restaurant in the city...they had that paper, the name escapes me..wonder if its still around?

Stylelinx said...

I know! Too cute...Ir's what made me re-think animal prints. If you remember that restaurant name, let me know and I'll go check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48