Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Touch of Turquoise

I couldn't let the summer go by without a post on turquoise, now could I? I mean, I love the color. It's my go-to color for adding one special something to a room...just a touch of it adds so much depth, life, and aged feel. That's why I typically prefer it distressed, as you can see here.  I'd add just a piece-- totally scrubbed, distressed and ravished. In a room, that is. In fashion--hold the distressing,please. Anyway, it reminds me of summer and the ocean and I can't let this month end without showing you these. Whew. Just made it.
Via A soft place


Pyrex
 Via All Things Thrifty

 Anthropologie's Lucky Penny glossed loafers
 The Speckled Dog

Tina Flores
 Design Sponge
 Jerry Tam's 'Turquoise Frost Collection'

Via House of Turquoise
Anthropologie

2 comments:

The Buzz Blog said...

We're singing the blues here with still no power but these lovely images have given us something to smile about. Especially that Pyrex which our grandmother had so much of!
xxoo

Anonymous said...

I seldom create responses, but I browsed a few comments on this
page "Touch of Turquoise". I actually do have a few questions for you if you
do not mind. Could it be simply me or does it look like like some of the responses appear like
they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing
at other social sites, I would like to follow you.

Would you post a list of all of your social community pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin
profile?

Review my web blog ... kliknij

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48