Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gardens

Martha Stewart
I love flowers and gardens, I really, really do. I try to get fresh flowers at least once a month for the apartment. It's crucial for me to bring the garden into my living space here in the city.  I could do it with floral fabrics and wall coverings, but I'm not really a floral fabric and wall covering kind-of-girl. But, I have to say, these photos below are pretty sweet. An alternative would be to cover your photo albums and books, for just a hint of the garden. Yeah, I think I can handle that. Baby steps, people...baby steps.

Via Clairescoledesign.uk.com

 Vintage-wallpaper.com
Via Goodmeasureblog.com

Better Homes and Gardens

 Better Homes and Gardens

Better Homes and Gardens


1 comment:

The Buzz Blog said...

Well, you know how much I love flowers and these images have me want to get back into gardening... Love the lat picture - crazy face painting - they don't do that at our local fair!
xxoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48