Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Braided and Woven


Loosely woven table ribbon via Martha Stewart

Hello, my friends! I hope you had a fantastic Labor Day weekend. I wore a high ponytail braid to a party and was wondering... can anyone wear a braid?  I'm thinking um... yeah!  It's such a clean look and no, I'm not about to go all Pippi Longstocking on you, but a simple one can look chic. (Wait, maybe the cut off is if you reference Pippi Longstocking??) Well, how about using braided items in fashion and interiors? Now, we're talking. I love almost anything braided or woven-- it has such texture and life.  Check 'em out and tell me what you think...
Shabby Chic braided woven basket
West Elm woven headboard
Braided oval jute rug by Ballard Design
Horchow cashmere 50 x 60 braided cabke throws: $525.

Woven shades via Nestegg.blogspot.com
Crate and Barrel braided stool table
Braided wall sconce shades via decordeprovence.blogspot.com
Braided bangle by Coldpicnic.com
CB Collection



Aldine handmade band from bario-neal.com 
How's this for texture? Gorgeous woven tile from Ann Sacks
Via NotMartha.org

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48