Roberta's Brief Bio

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Classic and modern!

For me, there's nothing more beautiful than vintage, classic pieces paired with modern. Whether it's in interiors, architecture or fashion. Is it because I love a fresh take as much as the classics? Still, the combo is killer. See for yourself and let me know if you agree...
Via: Oprah.com
One of my favorite things is to combine modern art with a traditional classic rug 
Via: Apartment Therapy
How dramatic is this?
By, Structures Inc.
Old ceiling beams and recessed paneled woodwork set the stage for this mix.

Credit: The Sartorialist
Modern heels with a classic trench
Stephanie Paterek fahions via ladygaga.wikia.com
Classic with modern...what a beautiful example...

2 comments:

The Buzz Blog said...

Love this combination so much, our new Fall/Winter 2012 collection is called Modern Vintage. Great minds think alike!
xxoo

Suzanne said...

Love the mix of pillows on that white couch. I have a similar one, so think I might try something like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48