Thursday, March 22, 2012

Classic and modern!

For me, there's nothing more beautiful than vintage, classic pieces paired with modern. Whether it's in interiors, architecture or fashion. Is it because I love a fresh take as much as the classics? Still, the combo is killer. See for yourself and let me know if you agree...
Via: Oprah.com
One of my favorite things is to combine modern art with a traditional classic rug 
Via: Apartment Therapy
How dramatic is this?
By, Structures Inc.
Old ceiling beams and recessed paneled woodwork set the stage for this mix.

Credit: The Sartorialist
Modern heels with a classic trench
Stephanie Paterek fahions via ladygaga.wikia.com
Classic with modern...what a beautiful example...

2 comments:

The Buzz Blog said...

Love this combination so much, our new Fall/Winter 2012 collection is called Modern Vintage. Great minds think alike!
xxoo

Suzanne said...

Love the mix of pillows on that white couch. I have a similar one, so think I might try something like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48