Thursday, March 8, 2012

So modern!


Via: House of Turquoise
 OK, yesterday was the vintage side of this flexible color and as promised- today is the modern side. It speaks so differently in these two opposite decors, I think that's why I love it. I can't get enough of both styles in interiors and clothing- the vintage and modern. And I say- why choose?
 Via: Pinterest
 Via: Moidecor.com
Via: Covetturquoise
 Via: Fabhousewife
Via: Fabhousewife
And my new purchase for spring- This Helmut Lang top- fab, yes?
 Via: Glamlamb.blogspot.com
I put together this board with some of my favorite turquoise items. What do you think?
Necklace: Pret-a-beaute.com, Bag: Windorstore.com, Bottles: Fitju.yandex.ru
This board is from: www.elledecor.com / Photographed by Geoffrey Sokol

These fabrics (except Calico) are all to the trade only. Email me if you're interested.
First row: Nobilis faux leather, Pollak, Moore and Gyles, Ralph Lauren
Second row: Raoul Textiles by George Smith, Dedar, Schumacher
Third row: Calico, Pierre Frey, Highland Court

Clockwise: Garden view -Behr, Breeze-Pittsburgh Paints, Copper Patina-Benjamine Moore, Mint-Valspar, Thinking-Dutchboy
More Benjamin Moore turquoise paint colors 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48