Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Girly-girl

g I R L y- Grrrl
Via: Big Twin magazine
A few weekends ago in Spring Lake, NJ, I got together with some girlfriends that I met at my first job after college. Btw--want to send a big thank you to my friend's parents and siblings who generously vacated their charmingly beautiful beach house for our reunion-- an old-fashioned pajama party! 

We started the night with a food shopping spree, then we all cooked dinner together and drank wine and talked and talked until we all crashed on the sofas, mid-conversation I believe...hard to remember... and finally dragged ourselves up to our impeccably decorated rooms.  

When we met, we were all newbie interior designers and we made a friendship that as it turns out, was a lot more resilient than the company we worked for.  That girly slumber party inspired this second "girly post" where I find typical, generically designed, unisex products that have been made available in the most feminine of packaging...then I also mixed in some other ultra feminine photos. Check 'em out and let me know what you think. 

...And go have yourselves a girly weekend too, it's therapeutic, my friends--totally awesome!
Photo: Evan Sung
Via: Uptownbride
Via: Uptownbride
Via: Uptownbride
 Via: Hype beast


Via:goodniteirene.wordpress.com

Via:Peddlersco.uk.png




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48