Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mod-Trad

MOderN + tRadITIon
Via: Shelter
Let's talk about the new tradition. Or, what (I call) mod-trad.

It's totally for me, always has been.  I've never been completely modern in interiors, or completely tradtional, although I do adore looking at all styles (as you can see from this blog).

For my own home, or wardrobe for that matter, I love a mix of old and new.  When I came across this kitchen photo above, it inspired this post and I thought I'd show you what mod-trad looks like... to me.

Warm woods... mixed metals... the unexpected... shiny with worn...yeah, that's me. And, if it's you, I gotcha covered.

Via: Blueprint Modern

 Via:Fashion Squan
Via: Pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48