Friday, January 25, 2013

Ahhh art...



Here's some Friday fun for you...a fellow comic turned me on to her photographer friend--Michael Koehler and when I saw some of his photographs, I knew I had to share them with you. The first two photos is what initially caught my eye. For those used an alternative process organically created through time and natural elements. 

I also love the simple, quiet elegance of these landscape photos. They're part of a larger collection he did while living in Provincetown and the lower Cape, MA.  He captured some beautiful images while living there for 13 summers.  

There's something so quietly elegant about this one that makes me feel so peaceful...

This beach photo was actually three individual photos put together with nails to create a dune scene. These are just a few of my favorites from his collection. Check out more of his work at: Koehlerphotography.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48