Monday, February 4, 2013

Plum perfect!



 1.
How are you my friends?? I'm back this week and thought I'd share a color that I'm really lovin' right now. I found the John Robshaw pillows below and that set off a chain reaction with me and my photo search. I can't stop gravitating toward plums and I figured if I post about it the cravings would go away...we'll see how this goes.  Hopefully it'll stop me from re-doing my bedroom in these colors because as much as I love it, I just had blue/green jade silk velvet euro shams made and I'm not changing my mind! 
2.

3.

4.

 5.



Collage round up!



1. Architectural Digest Magazine

2. John Robshaw pillows

3.Acne scarf www.acnestudio.com

4.Balenciaga gloves

5. Iceberg from Mademoiselle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48