Monday, December 23, 2013

Heavy metal, baby!



 If you thought that you couldn't mix metals in fashion or decor, think again. Bronzes with stainless, antique gold with polished chrome…you heard me! It sure does take the monotony out of a one note (no pun intended…ow!) room…or outfit. As you probably know, I like the less-is-more attitude, even when it comes to mixing metals, but have at it and let me know how it goes.
Photo: Pinterest

Photo: Pinterest
Photo: Pinterest
Photo: Pinterest


Photo: House Beautiful
Photo: Pinterest



Top photo: Pinterest


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your all photos are fabulous - everything looks beautiful as always. I was signed up to take a topiary workshop at Sung Harbor Farm earlier this month but couldn't make the drive as a huge storm arrived the night before. I will certainly pick up a copy of the magazine - that might be all the instruction I need! decorating with home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48