Monday, February 17, 2014

Worlds collide!


I love when a color is used in fashion and then also decor! 

It's interesting to see how it comes across-- does it work better when I'm wearing that color? Does it look best as an accent in a room? Sometimes both.

I have this amazing gold, black, olive paisley scarf that I drape on my dining table and I also wrap it around my waist and wear it as a skirt. 

 I wore it first and then needed an accent for the table and thought, why not? It looks amazing either way, and since then I've been going to my closet more and more for inspiration in the home.

I recently saw a gorgeous pale peach colored wall paint and have been looking for that color in nail polish since… where does your inspiration come from??










Credits: Pinterest and Lonny


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48