Saturday, May 30, 2015

May-grateful-May


Hellooo my friends! It's been a long time coming and a long time gone...and I'm not referring to the old Dixie Chicks song. (Maybe it's the classic CSN&Y song?)  Anyway, I haven't posted in a while and just because I'm in the midst of doing some interesting, fun things (and grateful for every one of them) there's no excuse to ignore you and my love of blogging! Although I can't promise to be consistent I can tell you I will be back posting!

I'm happy to be back from LA in time to enjoy my fav month in NYC. I've been noticing this gorgeous soft hue everywhere and it def reminds me that summer is a-comin'! Ahhh…I can almost hear the waves crashing on the beach now.
Roberto Cavalli (I need this:)








Photo credit: Pinterest


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48