Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Shop-hoppin' in LA

During my LA trip I happen to get an email from Cisco furniture. They're a company I've used for a client last year. They're on display at ABC carpet and home here in NYC and I just love their upholstered goods and fabrics. The email was an invite to their party launching some new pieces including some one-of-a-kind vintage pieces at their Brentwood, CA store. I happened to be available so we all went to their soiree'! Great food, great furniture and a beautiful day! Here ya go...



 The hanging lights were my favorite!





Over-dyed rugs




Here are some great samples we got for my friend's new home. Sooo soft!



Photos: Stylelinx and Cisco home

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48