Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Vintage + Modern = Love

mOD + vINtagE = l O v E
I still love mixing old and new, it never gets tired to me. Whenever I see a room that I love it usually has that quality. There's always something in it that is the opposite, yet meshes so nicely with the surroundings. Here are some rooms I found that are so interesting because of the mix... 
Grab the look for less with Lakeland Furniture, Eames inspired seating

interior design blogs
Grab the look with Phillip Stark inspired Ghost chairs found here
Photo: Houzz
home design blogs
Grab the look with this Design within reach stool





Photos: via Pinterest unless otherwise specified



2 comments:

The Buzz Blog said...

You know how much we love modern vintage and we love your picks, too!
xxoo
C + C

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a fantastic web site. On what other blog could anyone get this kind of information written in such an insightful way? I have a presentation that I am just now working on, and I have been looking for such info.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48