Tuesday, September 20, 2016

THE POWERS OF FLOWERS...and art!

Omayra Redmond is one talented artist...

And, proud to say she is my sister in law.   

She took the magazine photo you see above...And let it inspire...

...and unleash...

...the jaw dropping beauty of this! Omayra has transformed this bathroom! Her free-hand wall sketch that she painted (in gorgeous brown/blue color combo I might add!) created this custom wall mural.

What a great way to upgrade, customize a room! She's located in South Carolina, but does commission work anywhere in the country.  She'll be working on a large painting for my living room soon and of course it's going to be killer! I know she'll come up with something fab... whatever inspires her and I can't wait to add it to my art wall. I'm one lucky girl. 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
54490-250-91F7F08A62F2EBEC075A9DF4823AED48